All copyrights in the texts and/or other materials published in the Website, as well as the Braccialini S.p.A. trademark, are the exclusive property of Braccialini S.p.A. and/or their respective creators. They shall not be reproduced, even in part, by any analogic or digital means, without Braccialini S.p.A.'s prior written consent.
Partial quotations may be made for information purposes, reviews or specialized publications, as long as they refer to the name of their original creator and to their original source (Braccialini), followed by the corresponding URL address.
Braccialini S.p.A. shall not be liable for any mistakes or omissions in the Website, or for any eventual faulty or inaccurate service offered therein. It reserves the right to bring any changes to the materials published or the services offered in the Website, with no notice whatsoever.
Braccialini S.p.A. shall not be liable for the content and services of other Websites opened through this Website. Other Websites are independent of Braccialini S.p.A.'s Website, and Braccialini S.p.A. has no control over the content thereof. Moreover, eventual links in Braccialini S.p.A.'s Website to other Websites does not entail the former's approval or acceptance of any liability as to the content or use thereof.
All users shall be personally liable to take all measures ensuring that anything collected or used thereby shall be free from destructive elements e.g. viruses, worms, trojans etc.
Braccialini S.p.A. shall not be liable for any partial or total damage, whether direct or indirect, caused by the use of this Website or of other Websites connected thereto by hypertextual links, including but not limited to damages such as profit or trade losses, interruptions in corporate or professional activities, and the loss of programs or of other kinds of data stored on computers or other systems. This applies even where Braccialini S.p.A. is expressly informed of the potential occurrence of such damages.
INFORMATION NOTE ON PRIVACY
Following Leg. Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 on the protection of confidentiality in the processing of personal data, please be informed that any personal data provided by yourself, or otherwise acquired during our activity, may be processed either through Braccialini S.p.A.'s Computer System or without electronic means, and in compliance with the above law, for our Company's institutional purposes, namely:
- to perform a service or one/more contractually agreed activities
- to comply with obligations laid down by laws or regulations;
- for commercial communications and promotions, statistic processing, market analyses;
- to protect Braccialini S.p.A.'s rights in Court.
Communication of your data to Braccialini S.p.A. is strictly functional to the performance of your contractual relationship therewith. You may exert your rights pursuant to art. 13 of Law no. 675/96 (see below) with respect to Braccialini S.p.A.'s processing of your data. Pursuant to Leg. Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, the Data Controller is Braccialini S.p.A., in the person of its Legal Representative. Your data shall be kept at our office in Scandicci (Florence), Via di Casellina 61/D, for the time-limit prescribed by law. Any data provided by yourself or otherwise acquired during our activity may be processed also by other parties entitled to have access thereto by laws, secondary laws and/or European laws. The person accountable for data processing is Braccialini S.p.A., the person in charge is Mr. Riccardo Braccialini c/o Braccialini S.p.A., Via Di Casellina 61/D – 50018 – Scandicci (Florence) – 055/75771, , and any query or request for information may be addressed thereto.
Excerpt of Leg. Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003
Rights of data subject.
With respect to the processing of his/her personal data, the data subject is entitled:
[a] to have free access to the Registry as under article 31(1) lett. a) and to know whether data concerning him/her are being processed;
[b] to be informed of the issues listed in article 7(4), lett.s a),b) and h);
[c] to ask the data controller or the person accountable for data processing, without delay:
1) to confirm or not the existence of data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and to obtain communication in an intelligible way of said data and of their origin, and of the logic and purpose of processing; said request may be renewed only every ninety days, unless there are justified reasons allowing for exceptions;
2) to cancel, make anonymous or block processed data where their processing is against the law; this also applies to data whose storage is not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
3) to update, rectify or, when interested therein, complete processed data;
4) to confirm that actions as under numbers 2) and 3), also with respect to their content, have been notified to third parties to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort with respect to the data subject's rights;
[d] to object, in toto or in part, and on legitimate grounds, to processing of his/her data, even though pertaining to the purpose of collection;
[e] to object, in toto or in part, to processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of commercial information or for mailing of promotional or direct sale materials, or for market research or interactive commercial communications, and to be informed by the data controller, no later than communication or disclosure of his/her personal data, of his/her power to exert said rights.
With respect to any request under para. 1, letter [c], number 1), the data subject may be asked, where the existence of personal data regarding him/her is not confirmed, to contribute to the expenses borne for all corresponding checks; said contribution shall not be above the costs actually borne, and in accordance with the limits and modes of art. 33(3) of the Regulation. The rights as under para. 1), when referred to personal data of deceased subjects, may be exerted by anyone interested therein. In exercising the rights of para.1), the data subject may confer written mandates or proxies upon physical beings or associations. The above, with respect to the source of the news, is without prejudice to the provisions regulating the professional secret of journalists.
The complete text of the Law is available at the Website of the Privacy Controller or of the Italian Parliament.
Re: Information for customers given by Braccialini S.r.l. pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
- following your filling out of our paper forms, sheets and cards, following your participation in any sweepstakes launched by our company and as a result of our business relationship and in the course thereof, our Company will collect and process your personal data.
- for the sake of clarity, please find below some information about the definitions given by Legislative Decree 196/2003:
any operation, carried out even without using electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, disclosure, cancellation and destruction of data;Personal Data
: any information relating to natural or legal persons, entities or associations, either identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by referring to any other information, including a personal identification number.
In the light of the above, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code), please be informed
that the collection and processing of your personal data will be carried out by this Company in accordance with the following rules:
- general purposes: your data will be processed for the proper fulfilment of any administrative, accounting, tax, commercial, technical obligations and for all corporate activities in general related to our existing relationship;
- "direct marketing" purposes: your (non-sensitive) data may be used, subject to your specific, express and free consent that may be revoked at any time, for the purpose of sending advertising material/messages by mail, e-mail, telephone, fax, SMS, MMS and alike; in any case, after giving your consent, you may object, at any time and without any charge, to the processing of your data for the aforementioned purpose;
- methods: your data will be processed by using both paper and electronic/computer tools or supports, in full compliance with the law and according to the principles of lawfulness and fairness and in such a way as to protect its confidentiality;
- optional data supply: the supply of your data is optional and not required;
- consequences of your refusal to supply your data: your refusal to supply your data or your full objection to its processing for the purposes referred to in point a) may prevent the continuance of given business or non-business relationships with our Company; your objection to our Company's use of your data for the purposes referred to in point b) (sending advertising material/messages) will not have any effect on our present or future relationships;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated or disclosed: your data may be disclosed to parties that are external to our Company, such as the Company’s subsidiaries or parent/affiliated companies, mailing entities, marketing companies, lawyers, accountants, labour consultants, credit institutions, debt collection companies, factoring companies, agents and representatives, trade associations, etc., which our Company relies on. Under no circumstances will your data be let known to the general public;
- Data Processors and staff engaged in data processing: your data will be processed exclusively by the Data Processors and by duly authorized administrative and sales staff;
- rights of the person concerned: the person concerned shall enjoy all of the rights granted by Article 7, which is reported in its entirety at the bottom of this information note and which is an inseparable part thereof;
- Data Controller: the Data Controller is Braccialini S.r.l., based in Scandicci (FI), Via di Casellina 61/D, acting through its pro tempore legal representative;
- manager/s: the person responsible for answering the concerned person's queries is Braccialini S.p.A., the person in charge is Mr. Riccardo Braccialini c/o Braccialini S.p.A., Via Di Casellina 61/D – 50018 – Scandicci (Florence) – 055/75771: any request for clarification or information may be sent thereto. The complete and constantly updated list of managers is available and accessible on the Company's Website and/or in an appropriate paper document kept at the Company's registered office.
This information note may be supplemented, either orally or in writing, by further information and indications, so as to better satisfy any request for information on "Privacy" issues and to comply with any changes in the law.
Date 14-10- 2011
The Data Controller ___Braccialini S.p.A. ____ Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Right of access to personal data and other rights).
- The person concerned may obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned may obtain information as to: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logics applied in case of processing by electronic tools;d) the identity of the Data Controller, Data Processors and the designated representative as under Article 5(2); e) the parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware thereof in their capacity of designated representative in the country, managers or appointed persons.
- The person concerned may obtain: (a) the updating, rectification, or, when he/she is interested therein, the integration of his/her data; (b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed against the law, including that which does not need to be stored for the purposes for which it was initially collected or subsequently processed; c) a certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, even as regards their content, of those to whom such data has been communicated or disclosed, unless this proves impossible or it involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means when compared to the right being protected.
- The person concerned may object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data, even where pertaining to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for market surveys or commercial communication purposes.